About Swiss Travel Pass
The Swiss Travel Pass gives you unlimited travel on the public transport network, allowing you to fully explore the length and breadth of this beautiful country. It also has the benefit of allowing you to bypass the queues at the ticket offices.
For 3, 4, 6, 8 or 15 consecutive days, you can enjoy:
- FREE travel on the network of mainline trains throughout Switzerland
- FREE travel on the classic scenic rail routes including the Glacier Express, GoldenPass Line and the Bernina Express (small booking fee may apply)
- FREE travel aboard the boats of Lake Thun, Lake Brienz, Lake Lucerne, Lake Geneva, Lake Lugano, the Swiss section of Lake Maggiore, Lake Zurich
- FREE popular mountain excursions - Mount Rigi, Klewenalp, Stoos and the CabriO cable car to the Stanserhorn
- FREE travel on the PostBus network across the country
- FREE local bus and tram travel in 90 Swiss cities
- FREE travel for children up to the age of 16 when travelling with parents
- FREE entry to more than 500 museums throughout the country, and significant discounts to many other attractions
- 50% discount on most mountain trains, funiculars and cable cars
Please see the Swiss Travel Pass map for further details.
Please note, there are a few exceptions such as the boats on the Italian section of Lake Maggiore and the last part of the journey to the Jungfraujoch-Top of Europe, where the discount is 25%.
Prices for The Swiss Travel Pass are available on request. You have a choice of 3, 4, 6, 8 and 15 day passes.
You may also be interested in the Swiss Travel Pass Flex, which allows you to freely choose your travelling days within a specified month. On the selected travel days, you will enjoy all the benefits listed above. On the other days, travel will be full fare. Please call us for latest prices.
Holidays with a Swiss Travel Pass included
While Swiss Travel Passes can easily be added to the majority of holidays, we have a few suggested itineraries which already include it. Take a look at these holidays which offer great value for money.
8 days Zermatt and St Moritz with the Glacier Express
8 Days Lucerne And Montreux with the GoldenPass Line
8 Days Steam Railway Highlights with The Furka Line and Brienzer Rothorn
12 Day Sunny Lakes To Dramatic Mountains Scenic Rail Holiday
15 Day Bernina And Glacier Express And GoldenPass Line Holiday
15 Day Swiss Experience Scenic Rail Holiday
4 days to Lucerne in winter
15 days winter Grand Tour
Swiss Travel Guide app
This free app is specially designed for tourists and offers timetables for the Swiss bus, boat and train network. There's also plenty of information about the lakes and mountains trips you can make in the surrounding area.
Google Play Store
Request your holiday quotation
Speak to our team today to find out more!
Call us on 0800 619 1200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org