About Bernese Oberland Regional Pass
Discover the most beautiful valleys, mountains and lakes in the Bernese Oberland – and all with a single ticket! The Bernese Oberland Regional Pass is ideal for excursions by rail, bus and mountain rail and cableways. It also has the added benefit of allowing you to bypass queues at the ticket offices.
For 4, 6, 8 or 10 consecutive days, you can enjoy free travel on the entire railway network in the Bernese Oberland plus:
- FREE rail travel between key locations such as Bern, Lucerne, Brig and Gstaad
- Luzern-Interlaken Express panoramic route (seat reservation fee applies)
- FREE bus travel on local PostBus routes, as far as Adelboden and around the Gstaad region
- FREE travel onboard the boats on lakes Thun and Brienz
- FREE travel on popular mountain routes: Allmendhübel, Beatenburg, Brienzer Rothorn, Grindelwald First, Grindelwald - Kleine Scheidegg - Wengen, Harder Kulm, Lauchernalp, Männlichen-Wengen, Meiringen Hasliberg, Mürren-Lauterbrunnen, Mürren-Stechelberg, Wengeneralp-Kleine Scheidegg, Niederhorn, Niesen, Oeschinensee, Pfingstegg, Rinderberg, Schynige Platte, Stockhorn and Sunnbüel
- 50% reductions on other mountain excursions such as Jungfraujoch-Top of Europe, Schilthorn, Mount Titlis, Glacier 3000 and selected Adelboden cable cars
- Free ride on the Pfingstegg summer toboggan
- 30% discount on entry to the Aare Gorge
- Discounts on many other activities including castles, museums and guided walks
Please see the Bernese Oberland Regional Pass map for further details.
|Bernese Oberland Regional Pass||2nd Class||1st Class|
|4 consecutive days||£157||£189|
|6 consecutive days||£196||£235|
|8 consecutive days||£221||£265|
|10 consecutive days||£246||£295|
Children 6 to 15 years (inclusive) pay £25 for the whole validity when accompanied by at least one adult holding a Regional Pass. Prices are per adult and are valid May-October 2019. These prices are only available as part of a Swiss holiday and may not be sold separately.
NEW - Bernese Oberland FlexiPass
This pass is not available to the public, however, we can book it for you. It offers greater flexibility, with 3, 4 or 6 days' worth of travel during any 15 day period so is well worth considering if you are not intending to take excursions every day of your holiday. It covers the same regional validity as the regular Pass and first and second class options are available. Please ask us if you would like to have this included in your holiday quotation.