About Bernese Oberland Regional Pass
Discover the most beautiful valleys, mountains and lakes in the Bernese Oberland - and all with a single ticket! The Bernese Oberland Regional Pass is ideal for excursions by rail, bus and mountain rail and cableways. It also has the added benefit of allowing you to bypass queues at the ticket offices.
For 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 or 10 consecutive days, you can enjoy free travel on the entire railway network in the Bernese Oberland plus:
- FREE rail travel between key locations such as Bern, Lucerne, Brig and Gstaad
- Luzern-Interlaken Express panoramic route (seat reservation fee applies)
- FREE bus travel on local PostBus routes, such as around Grindelwald, Adelboden and the Gstaad region
- FREE travel onboard the boats on lakes Thun and Brienz
- FREE travel on popular mountain routes: Adelboden cable cars, Allmendhubel, Beatenberg, Brienzer Rothorn, Eigergletscher cable car, Grindelwald First, Grindelwald - Kleine Scheidegg - Wengen, Harder Kulm, Kandersteg-Oeschinensee, Kandersteg-Sunnbüel, Les Diablerets, Männlichen, Meiringen-Innertkirchen, Mürren-Lauterbrunnen, Mürren-Stechelberg, Wengeneralp-Kleine Scheidegg, Niederhorn, Niesen, Pfingstegg, Rinderberg, Schynige Platte, Stockhorn and many more
- FREE travel and then up to 50% reduction on the final section of the highest mountain excursions such as Jungfraujoch-Top of Europe, Schilthorn & Titlis
- Discounts for the Aare Gorge, Rosenlaui Gletscherschlucht, Ballenberg, St. Beatus caves, Reichenbach Falls funicular, Gelmerbahn funicular
- Discounts on many other activities including castles, museums, mini golf, Lake Thun canoes, guided walks and much more
Please see the Bernese Oberland Regional Pass map for further details.
|Bernese Oberland Regional Pass||2nd Class||1st Class|
|3 in 15 days||£127||£153|
|4 in 15 days||£149||£178|
|5 in 15 days||£166||£200|
|6 in 15 days||£183||£221|
|8 consecutive days||£204||£246|
|10 consecutive days||£220||£262|
Children 6 to 15 years (inclusive) pay £26 for the whole validity when accompanied by at least one adult holding a Regional Pass. Prices are per adult and are valid May-October 2022. These prices are only available as part of a Swiss holiday and may not be sold separately.
Holidays with a Bernese Oberland Regional Pass
The Pass is well recommended for stays in many of the resorts in the Bernese Oberland:
Beside the lakes: Interlaken, Bönigen, Spiez, Thun, Merligen
In the mountains: Wilderswil, Meiringen, Wengen, Grindelwald, Mürren
Make the most of the scenic excursions available across this beautiful region!
You may also be interested in these suggested holidays, which both have a Bernese Oberland Pass included in the price:
8 day Interlaken holiday with a Bernese Oberland Regional Pass
8 day Spiez holiday with a Bernese Oberland Regional Pass
Bernese Oberland FlexiPass
This pass is not available to the public, however, we can book it for you. It offers greater flexibility, with 3, 4, 5 or 6 days' worth of travel during any 15 day period so is well worth considering if you are not intending to take excursions every day of your holiday. It covers the same regional validity as the regular Pass and first and second class options are available. Please ask us if you would like to have this included in your holiday quotation.
Request your holiday quotation
Speak to our team today to find out more!
Call us on 0800 619 1200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org