About Lausanne Mobilis Card
The Lausanne Transport Card is issued to all guests staying in Lausanne and gives you FREE travel on the local trains, metro and buses. There are also a number of discounts to local attractions.
The card means you can hop on and off transport without having to worry about using the ticket machines.
- FREE travel on the network of buses, trains and metro in the region, including to the wine villages of Lavaux
- Better than half price discounts on lake cruises over to French villages such as Evian
- Discounts on entry to the Cathedral
- FREE entry to the various Palais de Rumines museums and botanical gardens
- Reductions on entry to the Olympic Museum and the Fondation de l'Hermitage and many others