About Lake Thun PanoramaCard
The PanoramaCard gives free bus and PostBus travel in the region (as far as Spiez and Interlaken) as well as a free city walking tour. Also included are discounts for lake cruises, the Thun & Spiez castles and mountain transport.
The PanoramaCard is given to each guest staying overnight and is issued by the hotel on your arrival. It is valid for the duration of your stay, including the arrival and departure days. The card also means you can hop on and off the local buses without having to worry about using the ticket machines.
- FREE bus travel Thun - Spiez
- FREE bus travel Thun - Interlaken
- 50% discount for travel on 'The Little Blue Train'
- Discounts for mountain travel to the Niederhorn, Niesen and Stockhorn
- Discounts for Sigriswil Panorama Bridge
- Discounts for scenic heliopter flights
- Discounts for entry to Ballenberg Open Air Museum and Tropenhaus Frutigen
- Discounts for electric bike rental
- Discounts for entry to Spiez and Thun castles
- Discounts for the Spiez and Thun lidos
- Discounts for entry to many leisure facilities including tennis and minigolf
Holidays with a Lake Thun PanoramaCard
The PanoramaCard will be provided by your hotel when you stay in the delightful resorts of Thun, Spiez and Merligen.
Make the most of the scenic excursions available in the surrounding region!
You may also be interested in this suggested holiday, which includes a stay in Spiez:
15 Days Four Lakes Scenic Rail Holiday
Request your holiday quotation
Speak to our team today to find out more!
Call us on 0800 619 1200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org