About Interlaken Visitor's Pass
Make the most of your Interlaken adventure
Experience everything that Interlaken is celebrated for with free transport
local bus and rail travel and discounted
attractions. With over 30 years of experience creating tailor-made holiday packages,
we specialise in providing bespoke itineraries so you can enjoy everything
Switzerland has to offer. We ensure that your travel and accommodation are
perfectly suited to your requirements. And, with an Interlaken Visitor's Pass,
you can make the most of your stay in this lively
Request a holiday quotation to find out more or call us
on 0800 619 1200 today.
Interlaken Visitor's Pass
This personal card gives free travel on all of Interlaken's local trains and buses as well as discounts on entry to museums, castles and other attractions in the area. The pass means you can hop on and off transport without having to worry about using the ticket machines.
The Visitor's Pass is given to each guest staying in one of our hotels in Interlaken and is issued by the hotel on your arrival. It is valid for the duration of your stay, including the arrival and departure days.
- FREE travel by bus or train Interlaken - Wilderswil
- FREE bus Interlaken - Bönigen
- FREE bus to villages on Lake Thun
- FREE bus to villages on Lake Brienz
- FREE guided village walk in Brienz
- Discounts for brewery tours
- Discounts for electric bike rentals
- Discounts for entry to Spiez and Thun castles and a variety of museums
- Discounts for entry to St. Beatus caves, Trümmelbach Falls and Ballenberg Open Air Museum
- Discounts for entry to lesiure facilities including swimming pool and minigolf
Discover your personalised quotation
Find out more about your own personalised Interlaken holiday package. Request a personalised holiday quotation today and call us
on 0800 619 1200. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more
information. Embark on your Swiss adventure today.