About Gstaad Guest Card
Your hotel will issue you with a Guest Card for local discounts. This includes FREE local bus and rail travel in the region and plenty of discounts to local attractions and activities.
- FREE local bus, PostBus and train travel, including Gstaad, Lenk, Zweisimmen, Saanenmöser, Lake Lauenen & Col du Pillon
- Free guided tours of Gstaad and Zweisimmen
- Discount for Glacier 3000 and Wasserngrat
- Discount for outdoor pools in Saanen Zweisimmen
- Discount for the Gstaad Sports Centre indoor pool
- Discount for high ropes course in Zweisimmen
- Discount for tennis courts in Schönried and Saanenmöser
- Discount for rowing boats on Lake Lauenen
- Discount for the alpine experience - spend a day with a mountain farmer
- Discount for tandem paragliding flights
Your Card also entitles you to purchase a Gstaad Card Plus during the summer months for only 19 Sfrs per day (9 Sfrs per child). This is excellent value and gives you unlimited mountain travel throughout the area.
As well as all the benefits above, you will also have:
- Free mountain travel to Eggli, Horneggli, Wispile, Rinderberg and La Videmanette
- Discounted travel to Glacier 3000, and Wasserngrat
Please note that operating dates for each of the cable cars in the mountain transport network will vary.
Holidays with a Gstaad Guest Card
The Guest Card will be provided by your hotel when you stay in the delightful resort of Gstaad.
Make the most of the scenic excursions available in the surrounding mountains!
Request your holiday quotation
Speak to our team today to find out more!
Call us on 0800 619 1200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org