About Davos Klosters Inclusive Card
This card offers outstanding value - stay at any of our featured hotels during the summer months and you will receive an 'Inclusive Card' that gives you FREE travel on mountain railways and more. The added benefit of the card is that it allows you to bypass the ticket offices.
- FREE travel to the Parsenn mountain
- FREE travel to the Jakobshorn mountain
- FREE travel to the Schatzalp mountain (including during the evening)
- FREE travel to the Gotschna mountain
- FREE travel to the Rinerhorn mountain
- FREE travel to the Madrisa mountain, including entry to Madrisa Land park
- FREE 2nd class travel on the Rhaetian Railway line between Klosters, Davos and Filisur
- FREE travel on the 'Crocodile' train dating from the 1920s to Filisur (over the Wiesen viaduct and Zügen gorge)
- 50% discount on tennis and swimming
- Discounts on minigolf, kickbikes and other leisure activities
The card is valid May to October. Please note that operating dates for the mountain transport network will vary.