Why this hotel? Quiet, sunny position close to village
Open 8 June-13 October and 13 December 2019-29 March 2020
In a quiet, sunny position close to the village centre and a leisurely level walk to the picturesque Lake Heid. Easy access to the cable cars take you up to the surrounding mountains where you can enjoy stunning views and walks to suit your abilities. Lenzerheide is now linked with the resort Arosa by a new cable car, well worth the trip.
The Stoiva restaurant serves a four course meal as well as a substantial buffet breakfast to get you ready for a day in the mountains. Relaxation can be found in the Chämi bar and sun terrace and you can also have drinks in the attractive hotel lounge. Other facilities include an indoor pool with panoramic windows, sauna and steam bath.
The hotel is managed by Christel & Dani Meier who arrange a varied programme of activities throughout the summer.
Discover the lakes and mountains excursions available in the wider Graubünden region here.
Book your Switzerland holiday on 0800 619 1200
Your holiday price includes:
- Scheduled flights from Heathrow to Zurich with SWISS inclusive of all airport taxes and security charges
- 2nd class return rail and bus transfers (2 hours 25 minutes)
- Return local transfers to your hotel
- Twin/double room in the room category shown based on 2 sharing
- FREE Half Fare Card which entitles you to half or reduced price travel on most trains, PostBuses and boats
- Personalised itinerary sent with all tickets
- Financial protection (ATOL 3148)
C - Economy rooms with bath or shower
B - Comfort rooms with bath (singles with shower): Add £16 per person per night
A - Superior rooms with bath and balcony: Add £28 per person per night
Room Category -
Room Category -
||Bed & Breakfast
- Prices shown are in £'s per person, based on 4 nights
Single room supplement add per night:
£no charge in C rooms.
£no charge in B rooms.
For other durations add or deduct the extra night prices from the period in which they fall.
Flight supplements may apply at the time of booking and for flights from alternative airports.
Prices for rail and self drive holidays on request.
Call 0800 619 1200 for bookings and more information
Scenic rail holidays with this resort
Glacier Express (via Chur) - combine Arosa with Zermatt or Brig
Arosa Line (via Chur) - day trip