Why this hotel? Elegant hotel with excellent cuisine and a spa
Open 1 June-21 October 2019 and 26 November 2019-8 April 2020
Dating back to 1870, Morosani Posthotel is situated close to its sister hotel Schweizerhof on the main promenade in Davos Platz, convenient for the Jakobshorn and all the other mountain areas.
The relaxed atmosphere of the hotel, with its friendly bar and attractive lounge, has an authentic alpine charm. Half board guests take their buffet breakfast and dinner in the elegant dining room, whilst the à la carte Pöstli restaurant is recognised as one of the leading restaurants in Davos with 14 points in the prestigious Gault & Millau restaurant guide. There is also the Fonduestube where Swiss specialities can be enjoyed.
Other facilities include a swimming pool, steam bath and sauna. The successful tradition of the Posthotel is in the hands of Gianna and Toni Morosani, the fifth generation of the family, who will ensure every aspect of your stay meets your expectations.
Discover the lakes and mountains excursions available in the wider Graubünden region here.
Supplement of £10 per person for stays on Friday and Saturday nights.
Book your Switzerland holiday on 0800 619 1200
Your holiday price includes:
- Scheduled flights from Heathrow to Zurich with SWISS inclusive of all airport taxes and security charges
- 2nd class return rail transfers (2 hours 30 minutes)
- Return local transfers to your hotel
- Twin/double room in the room category shown based on 2 sharing
- FREE Half Fare Card which entitles you to half or reduced price travel on most trains, PostBuses and boats
- FREE Davos/Klosters Inclusive Card during the summer months
- Personalised itinerary sent with all tickets
- Financial protection (ATOL 3148)
B - Standard rooms with bath or shower
A - South facing room with bath or shower and balcony: Add £15 per person per night
Junior Suites - available on request
Room Category -
Room Category -
||Bed & Breakfast
- Prices shown are in £'s per person, based on 4 nights
Single room supplement add per night:
£10 in B rooms.
£20 in A rooms.
For other durations add or deduct the extra night prices from the period in which they fall.
Flight supplements may apply at the time of booking and for flights from alternative airports.
Prices for rail and self drive holidays on request.
Call 0800 619 1200 for bookings and more information
Scenic rail holidays with this resort
Glacier Express (via Filisur) - combine Davos with Zermatt or Brig
Bernina Express (via Filisur) - combine Davos with Lugano, or as a day trip