About Villars Free Access Card
The card gives free use of local infrastructure to every visitor staying in a Villars hotel. It is issued by the hotel on your arrival and is valid for the duration of your stay. It also allows you to bypass queues at the ticket offices. Below are just a few of the reductions that are on offer.
- FREE travel by bus or train around Villars and the surrounding countryside, giving access to 550km of hiking trails
- FREE travel on the cable car lifts to Roc d'Orsay, Les Chaux and the Diablerets Express
- FREE leisure activities such as tennis, ice skating, golf and stand up paddle boarding
- FREE entry to the new Bains de Villars pool complex
- FREE rental for off road scooters
- FREE entry to the high ropes course
- FREE ride on the Gryon Parc mini train
The card is valid May-October. Please note that operating dates for the mountain transport network will vary.