About Ticino Ticket
The Ticino Ticket is issued to guests in hotels in Lugano, Locarno and Ascona. It gives you unlimited travel on the public transport network of buses and trains so that you may fully explore the region at your leisure. It has the added benefit of allowing you to bypass ticket office queues.
- FREE travel on the scenic Centovalli Line as far as the Italian border
- FREE travel on the network of mainline trains and buses throughout Ticino
- FREE boat cruises Locarno-Tenero-Magadino and Morcote-Porto Ceresio
- 20% discounts on other cruises on Lake Lugano and Lake Maggiore (Swiss waters only)
- 30% discounts on the Monte Brè funicular, Monte Generoso cog railway, Orselina-Cardada cable car, and others
- 30% reduction for entry to the Brissago Islands, Bellinzona castles, Alprose chocolate museum, and more
- 20% discounts on the Monte San Salvatore funicular and Locarno-Orselina funicular
- 20% reduction on cable cars such as Monte Lema, Monte Tamaro, and others
- 20% discount on entry to the Lugano, Ascona and Locarno lakeside lidos and Splash & Spa at Tamaro
- Discounts on leisure and cultural attractions such as golf, guided tours and museums
Holidays with a Ticino Ticket
The Ticino Ticket will be provided by your hotel when you stay in the delightful resorts of Lugano, Locarno and Ascona.
Make the most of the scenic excursions available in the surrounding lakes and mountains!
You may also be interested in these suggested holidays, which include a stay in the region - and include the Ticino Ticket:
8 Day | Scenic Contrasts Holiday
8 Day | Relax In Style Holiday
12 Day | Sunny Lakes & Dramatic Mountains Holiday
15 Day | Hidden Treasures Holiday
8 Day | Mini Grand Tour
15 Day | Grand Scenic Train Tour
Request your holiday quotation
Speak to our team today to find out more!
Call us on 0800 619 1200 or email us at email@example.com