About Tell Pass
Discover the most beautiful valleys, mountains and lakes in Central Switzerland – and all with a single ticket! The Tell Pass is ideal for excursions by rail, boat, bus and mountain cableways. It also has the added benefit of allowing you to bypass the queues at the ticket offices.
For 2, 3, 4, 5 or 10 consecutive days, you can enjoy unlimited free travel around Central Switzerland. Just hop aboard and go!
- FREE rail travel on the scenic Luzern-Interlaken Express
- FREE travel aboard the boats on lakes Lucerne, Uri and Zug
- FREE city bus travel around Lucerne
- FREE PostBus travel around Central Switzerland
- FREE travel on popular mountain routes: Rigi, Pilatus, Stanserhorn, Titlis, Burgenstock & Hammetschwand, Seelisberg and Klewenalp
- FREE travel around the Brunnen local mountains: Urmiberg, Stoos, Fronalpstock
- FREE travel around the Andermatt lakes and mountains: Göschenen, Realp, Sedrun, Tgom
- FREE regional travel taking in the Furka, Gotthard and Oberalp Passes
- 20% discount on entry to the Swiss Chocolate Adventure, Glass Factory, Glacier Garden
- Discounts on many other activities including museums, guided walks, swimming pools and paragliding
Please see the Tell Pass map for further details.
|2 consecutive days
|3 consecutive days
|4 consecutive days
|5 consecutive days
|10 consecutive days||£250|
1st Class: Treat yourself to a class upgrade on the boat or train - upgrades with the Tell Pass can be performed on the spot.
Children 6-15 years (inclusive) pay £25 for the whole validity when accompanied by at least one adult holding a Pass. Prices are per adult and are valid for April-October 2019. These prices are only available as part of a Swiss holiday and may not be sold separately.