Why this hotel? Warm family welcome in a central position
Open 1 July-30 September
This Saas-Fee hotel is in the perfect central position for using the cable cars and strolling around the village facilities.
The Larix offers a warm family welcome and is newly renovated. There is ample use of pine wood throughout which maintains the atmosphere of an alpine hotel. The cosy chalet style restaurant has an open kitchen with delicious regional dishes. The restaurant leads on to the fabulous sun terrace which overlooks the nearest mountains and the 4000m peaks beyond. Breakfast is laid out as a generous buffet and dinner is an excellent four course menu.
You can enjoy an afternoon snack in the Food Corner, or a pre-dinner drink at the bar. Other facilities here include a sauna, Jacuzzi, steam bath, solarium and massage (payable) plus a games room for the younger guests.
Good food and a friendly ambience is assured; this is a well recommended hotel offering excellent value.
Discover the lakes and mountains excursions available in the wider Valais region here.
Book your Switzerland holiday on 0800 619 1200
Your holiday price includes:
- Scheduled flights from Heathrow to Zurich with SWISS inclusive of all airport taxes and security charges
- 2nd class return rail and bus transfers (3 hours 20 minutes)
- Return local transfers to your hotel
- Twin/double room in the room category shown based on 2 sharing
- FREE Half Fare Card which entitles you to half or reduced price travel on most trains, PostBuses and boats
- FREE Saas-Fee Citizens' Pass during the summer months
- Personalised itinerary sent with all tickets
- Financial protection (ATOL 3148)
B - North or south east facing rooms with bath or shower
A - South facing rooms with bath or shower: Add £4 per person per night
Room Category -
Room Category -
||Bed & Breakfast
- Prices shown are in £'s per person, based on 4 nights
Single room supplement add per night:
£no charge in A rooms.
For other durations add or deduct the extra night prices from the period in which they fall.
Flight supplements may apply at the time of booking and for flights from alternative airports.
Prices for rail and self drive holidays on request.
Call 0800 619 1200 for bookings and more information