Why this hotel? Delightful hotel in the idyllic setting of Wiesen
Open 3 June-21 October
This real gem of a hotel is located in the village of Wiesen just 20 minutes from Davos on the free local bus.
The Bellevue is a jewel set in the heart of spectacular mountain panorama and ideal for the visitor who is looking for a retreat, with wonderful views and great local cuisine. The restaurant offers Swiss and international cuisine expertly prepared by chef Andreas Calonder using superb, fresh ingredients from Graubünden. The dining room and terrace makes the most of the outstanding views and the Bar 1873 has been restored to celebrate its 140 years of hospitality, with refreshments available with a draft of cool Monstein wheat-beer from the local brewery or a cocktail of your choice.
This small, unpretentious, boutique hotel has been totally renovated with many rooms offering stunning mountain views. Wiesen is within the Ela National Park and close to the hotel is Albula Sports, where you can hire local guides to help you get the most out of your walks and enjoy the full beauty of this scenic wonderland. Your hosts, Milena and Philipp will welcome you to this special traditional hotel with their sincere passion for mountain hospitality at its best.
Discover the lakes and mountains excursions available in the wider Graubünden region here.
Book your Switzerland holiday on 0800 619 1200
Your holiday price includes:
- Scheduled flights from Heathrow to Zurich with SWISS inclusive of all airport taxes and security charges
- 2nd class return rail transfers (2 hours 30 minutes)
- Return local transfers to your hotel
- Twin/double room in the room category shown based on 2 sharing
- FREE Half Fare Card which entitles you to half or reduced price travel on most trains, PostBuses and boats
- FREE Davos/Klosters Card Inclusive during the summer months
- Personalised itinerary sent with all tickets
- Financial protection (ATOL 3148)
B - Standard rooms with bath or shower
A - Panoramic view classic rooms with bath or shower: Add £14 per person per night
Family rooms - available on request
Room Category -
Room Category -
||Bed & Breakfast
- Prices shown are in £'s per person, based on 4 nights
Single room supplement add per night:
£30 in B rooms.
£45 in A rooms.
For other durations add or deduct the extra night prices from the period in which they fall.
Flight supplements may apply at the time of booking and for flights from alternative airports.
Prices for rail and self drive holidays on request.
Call 0800 619 1200 for bookings and more information
Scenic rail holidays with this resort
Glacier Express (via Filisur) - combine Davos with Zermatt or Brig
Bernina Express (via Filisur) - combine Davos with Lugano, or as a day trip