The Tell Pass - Central Switzerland
2, 3, 4, 5 or 10 days of free lakes and mountains travel
Discover the most beautiful valleys, mountains and lakes in Central Switzerland – and all with a single ticket! The Tell Pass is ideal for excursions by rail, boat, bus and mountain cableways.
For 2, 3, 4, 5 or 10 consecutive days, you can enjoy unlimited free travel around Central Switzerland. Just hop aboard and go!
- FREE rail travel on the scenic Luzern-Interlaken Express
- FREE travel aboard the boats on lakes Lucerne, Uri and Zug
- FREE city bus travel around Lucerne
- FREE PostBus travel around Central Switzerland
- FREE travel on popular mountain routes: Rigi, Pilatus, Stanserhorn, Titlis, Burgenstock & Hammetschwand, Seelisberg and Klewenalp
- FREE travel around the Brunnen local mountains: Urmiberg, Stoos, Fronalpstock
- FREE travel around the Engelberg lakes and mountains: Brunni, Trübsee, Fürenalp
- FREE travel around the Andermatt lakes and mountains: Göschenen, Realp, Sedrun, Tgom
- FREE regional travel on the Matterhorn-Gotthard Line, taking in the Furka, Gotthard and Oberalp Passes
- 20% discount on entry to the Transport Museum, Glass Factory, Glacier Garden
- Discounts on many other activities including museums, guided walks, swimming pools and paragliding
Please see the Tell Pass map for further details.
The TELl Pass is available for 2, 3, 4, 5 or 10 consecutive days:
|2 consecutive days
|3 consecutive days
|4 consecutive days
|5 consecutive days
|10 consecutive days
1st Class: Treat yourself to a class upgrade on the boat or train - upgrades with the Tell Pass can be performed on the spot.
Children: Accompanying children 6-15 yrs (inclusive) travel at a fixed price of just £25.
Prices shown are valid May-October 2018. These prices are only available as part of a Swiss holiday and may not be sold separately.
Click here for our 'Explore the lakes and mountains of Lucerne' holiday suggestion, which includes a 5 day Tell Pass