With this Regional Pass, you can discover everything from palm tree-lined lakeshore promenades to snow-capped peaks and icy glaciers. The Regional Pass includes free travel on the entire rail and boat network in the Lake Geneva region as well as discounts on travel to the highest mountain peaks.
The Regional Pass is available for 5 or 7 days:
5 day pass: 2 days of free travel, then 3 days of discounted travel
7 day pass: 3 days of free travel, then 4 days of discounted travel
- Rail travel on the scenic GoldenPass Line as far as Zweisimmen
- Rail travel to towns such as Villars and Gruyères
- Cruises aboard the boats on Lake Geneva, including trips over to French resorts
- Local city bus travel and PostBus travel in the wider region
- Train to Les Rochers-de-Naye
- Train to Les Avants and funicular to Sonloup
- Funicular Vevey-Mont Pèlerin
- Star Train to Les Pléiades
- Train to Territet and funicular to Glion
and much much more ... please see the Lake Geneva Regional Pass map for further details.