Jungfrau Travel Pass
Choice of 3 to 8 days exploring the mountains of the Jungfrau region
New offer for 2017
7 or 8 day pass for the price of 6
Book with The Swiss Holiday Company to take advantage of this offer, created especially for our customers.
Fantastic value, with up to 2 FREE additional days' travel.
Book with us on 0800 619 1200
The superb value Jungfrau Travel Pass is perfect for visitors who wish to explore the beautiful mountains of the Jungfrau region as well as travelling down to the lakes around Interlaken. As well as saving money compared to purchasing individual tickets, it also means you do not have to queue at ticket offices!
The Pass is particularly suitable for those staying in Grindelwald, Mürren, Wengen, Wilderswil, Bönigen and Interlaken. It covers UNLIMITED journeys on the scenic mountain railways and cable cars as follows:
- Interlaken Ost - Lauterbrunnen or Interlaken Ost - Grindelwald
- Wilderswil - Schynige Platte
- Lauterbrunnen - Kleine Scheidegg - Grindelwald
- Kleine Scheidegg – Eigergletscher
- Lauterbrunnen - Grütschalp - Mürren
- Interlaken - Harder Kulm
- Grindelwald - Männlichen
- Wengen - Männlichen
- Grindelwald - First
- Grindelwald local bus routes including Grosse Scheidegg, Bussalp and Waldspitz
- Reduced fare for the Eigergletscher - Jungfraujoch rail journey
Included in the 5-8 day Passes only:
- Cruises on Lake Thun and Lake Brienz
- Rail between Interlaken West and Interlaken Ost
Please see the Jungfrau Travel Pass map for more details of the journeys.
The Jungfrau travel Pass is available for 3, 4, 5 or 6 consecutive days:
|Jungfrau Travel Pass
|3 consecutive days
|4 consecutive days
|5 consecutive days
|6-8 consecutive days
Prices valid May to October 2017. These prices are only available as part of a Swiss holiday and may not be sold separately.
Click here for our 'Explore the lakes and mountains of Grindelwald' holiday, including a 6 day Pass