Bernese Oberland Regional Pass
4, 6, 8 or 10 days of free travel around tranquil lakes and majestic mountains
Discover the most beautiful valleys, mountains and lakes in the Bernese Oberland – and all with a single ticket! The Bernese Oberland Regional Pass is ideal for excursions by rail, bus and mountain rail- and cableways.
For 4, 6, 8 or 10 consecutive days, you can enjoy free travel on the entire railway network in the Bernese Oberland plus:
- FREE rail travel between key locations such as Bern, Lucerne, Brig and Gstaad
- Luzern-Interlaken Express panoramic route (seat reservation fee applies)
- FREE bus travel on local PostBus routes and as far as Adelboden
- FREE travel onboard the boats on lakes Thun and Brienz.
- FREE travel on popular mountain routes: Allmendhübel, Beatenburg, Brienzer Rothorn, Grindelwald First, Grindelwald - Kleine Scheidegg - Wengen, Harder Kulm, Lauchernalp, Männlichen-Grindelwald or Wengen, Meiringen Hasliberg, Mürren-Lauterbrunnen, Mürren-Stechelberg, Wengeneralp-Kleine Scheidegg, Niederhorn, Niesen, Oeschinensee, Pfingstegg, Rinderberg, Schynige Platte, Stockhorn and Sunnbüel
- 50% reductions on other mountain excursions such as Jungfraujoch-Top of Europe, Schilthorn, Mount Titlis, Glacier 3000 and selected Adelboden cable cars
- 20-35% discount on mountain rail Meiringen-Innertkirchen and Reichenbach Falls
- Discounts on many other activities including museums and guided walks, Trottibikes and the First Flyer
Please see the Regional Pass map for further details.
The Regional-Pass is available for 4, 6, 8 or 10 consecutive days:
|Bernese Oberland Pass
|4 consecutive days
|6 consecutive days
|8 consecutive days
|10 consecutive days
Prices shown are valid May-October 2017. These prices are only available as part of a Swiss holiday and may not be sold separately.
Click here for our 'Explore the lakes and mountains of Interlaken' holiday, including a 6 day Pass