Why this hotel? Very comfortable hotel in a central location
Open 1 January-27 November
Established in 1890, this beautiful hotel now owned by former racing driver Jarno Trulli is situated on the main street of Davos Dorf.
There is a spacious, rustic style lounge with a cosy atmosphere and in the very attractive alpine dining room you will be offered an excellent four course dinner. Breakfast is an ample buffet that will set you up for a day in the mountains. The Meierhof also has the fine Jarno à la carte restaurant and a charming bar, where you can enjoy your apéritif indoors or in the small garden on warm evenings. Other facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool and sauna, with a range of massage and beauty treatments also available.
The Meierhof is recommended for its high level of hospitality and its position in Davos Dorf close to the Parsenn railway and cable car to Weissfluhjoch.
Discover the lakes and mountains excursions available in the wider Graubünden region here.
Book your Switzerland holiday on 0800 619 1200
Your holiday price includes:
- Scheduled flights from Heathrow to Zurich with SWISS inclusive of all airport taxes and security charges
- 2nd class return rail transfers (2 hours 30 minutes)
- Return local transfers to your hotel
- Twin/double room in the room category shown based on 2 sharing
- FREE Half Fare Card which entitles you to half or reduced price travel on most trains, PostBuses and boats
- FREE Davos/Klosters Inclusive Card during the summer months
- Personalised itinerary sent with all tickets
- Financial protection (ATOL 3148)
C - Standard rooms with bath or shower
B - Comfort rooms with bath. Some of these rooms are south facing with a balcony: Add £8 per person per night
A - South facing superior rooms with sitting area and balcony: Add £23 per person per night
Room Category -
Room Category -
||Bed & Breakfast
- Prices shown are in £'s per person, based on 4 nights
Single room supplement add per night:
£no charge in C rooms.
£no charge in B rooms.
For other durations add or deduct the extra night prices from the period in which they fall.
Flight supplements may apply at the time of booking and for flights from alternative airports.
Prices for rail and self drive holidays on request.
Call 0800 619 1200 for bookings and more information
Scenic rail holidays with this resort
Glacier Express (via Filisur) - combine Davos with Zermatt or Brig
Bernina Express (via Filisur) - combine Davos with Lugano, or as a day trip